SHIPPING & RETURNS
- FREE for orders over $100
- $6.95 for orders under $100
- 2~7 business days (approx)
- $12.95 for all orders
- Overnight to most of Australia, areas outside of the express network take 2-3 business days.
To check Australia Post delivery times and express areas check Australia Post site
Please note delays may be experienced during busy periods and/or sale times.
- Tracking information included with each order
- Orders are safe dropped
- Orders dispatched within 24 hours of processing (excl. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays).
- Orders may require 1 business day handling
- We do not take responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once item has been delivered to the address
Our international shipping rates are shown in the table below. Once shipped, parcels should arrive within 3-10 business days, however we cannot guarantee delivery times. Once your order has left our warehouse, it is in the hands of the delivery company. Any delays caused by the delivery company are outside our control. Expected shipping times are an estimation given to us by the delivery companies.
Depending on which country you are shipping to, you may have to pay additional customs clearance charges which you will be responsible for. Contact your customs authority before you place your order if you have any concerns.
Free shipping or discounted shipping promotional codes do not apply to international orders unless clearly stated otherwise.
*Pacific Islands: American Samoa, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Cook Islands, East Timor, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Laos, Macau, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Niue/Niue Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn/Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Tokelau Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna Islands.
**Europe 1: France, Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, Norway, Switzerland,, Spain, Monaco and Italy.
***Europe 2: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey and Ukraine.