Shampoo: For soft tones: Apply to wet hair, lather and leave for 1-5 minutes depending on the depth of pink required. Rinse thoroughly. For bright tones: Apply to wet or dry hair. Massage in and leave for up to 10 mins depending on the depth of colour required. Rinse thoroughly.
- Ultra Rose takes quickly to pre-coloured or bleached hair. Mix with MUVO Totally Naked Shampoo to reduce brightness in this case.
- See below for timing example.
- Rather than use everytime you shampoo, alternate use with MUVO Totally Naked Shampoo.
- Temporary colour.
- Washes out in 1-2 washes.
- Results may vary on grey hair depending on a number of things. (eg.full head of white hair that has been white/grey for 10 years is unlikely to achieve any pink success, whereas blonde hair speckled with grey is likely to be successful. Ultra Rose shampoo is most likely to work on bleached and colour-treated grey hair.
- Not designed to colour children's hair.
- Product may stain absorbent material.
- If in eyes wash out immediately with water.
Conditioner: After using MUVO Ultra Rose Shampoo, squeeze out excess water and apply. Massage deeply and leave for 1-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use every time you shampoo with MUVO Ultra Rose.
Shampoo: Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium 7, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Glycol Distearate, Parfum, Polysorbate 20, Laureth-4, Phenoxyethanol, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid.
Conditioner: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulphate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polysorbate 20, Parfum, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Trideceth-12, Disodium EDTA, Ceteareth-20, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Rosella) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
May Contain: CI 12250, CI 12245, CI 12719, CI 12251, CI 56059, CI42520, Basic Orange 31, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Red 51, Basic Violet 2